Terms and Conditions of booking Spit4Hire
What Spit4Hire will provide for your event:
- The exhibit as agreed and booked by the event.
- At least one Spit4Hire representative
- Health & Safety and Risk Assessment of our exhibit.
- Public Liability insurance cover up to £5 million.
- Publicity of your event on our website and facebook page once booked.
What Spit4Hire require of the event organiser:
- The responsibility for locating any of our exhibits appropriately at the event lies with the event organiser. Following their choice of location, it is their responsibility to ensure conditions are suitable for unloading and loading, and will provide assistance should a change in weather conditions adversely affect loading the exhibit.
- Overnight security of the exhibit is the responsibility of the event organiser.
- Accommodation costs will be incurred by the event organiser where necessary, unless previously agreed with Spit4Hire.
- We may ask the event organiser's permission to raise funds through donations on accessing the cockpits for general wear and tear purposes. We may also seek the event organiser's permission to sell related merchandise.
Payment and Costs:
- Spit4Hire require a 25% deposit of the agreed cost to be paid one month prior to the event. This deposit is non-refundable should the event be cancelled or Spit4Hire not required.
- If Spit4Hire cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances, then costs will be fully reimbursed to the event organiser.
- Our total cost quoted covers travelling expenses to and from the event; accommodation (if not being provided by the event organiser); storage costs; Health & Safety and Risk assessments; Public Liability Insurance up to £5 million; and other associated overheads.
Spit4Hire will make every endeavour to attend a booked event, however if circumstances arise beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions or mechanical breakdown, and we cannot safely transport our exhibit, then costs will be reimbursed
Please Read before submitting form below!
We will require the exact location of your event including Post Code, and the days you require our exhibits; so please include this information in your enquiry. Also could you please tell us if you are able to provide accomodation facilities for up to 4 people on the submitted information...
Website Design By Pete Buckingham